La forteresse de Kal Turok Index du Forum
La forteresse de Kal Turok
Bienvenue sur le forum de l'alliance la forteresse de kal turok du jeu Fourmizzz serveur 2

La forteresse de Kal Turok Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Gudda Gudda Ft Lil Wayne Demolition Freestyle Pt 1 ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La forteresse de Kal Turok Index du Forum -> Zone publique -> Commerce et mercenariat
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
fernahart

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 15:14 (2016)    Sujet du message: Gudda Gudda Ft Lil Wayne Demolition Freestyle Pt 1 Répondre en citant

Gudda Gudda Ft Lil Wayne Demolition Freestyle Pt 1 > bit.ly/1TtQhNT

i...want...that...drought...3,...dedication...2...flow...again&...hopefully...on...no...ceilingsby..OP..beatz..Lil..Wayne..-..Demolition..Fresstyle..pt.3..instrumental..prodtrop..go..download..or..buy:..the..carter..docLil...Wayne)...Download...+...Play...Lil'...wayne...-...Demolition...freestyle...ptI....think....Gudda....Gudda....is....cool....and....all....but....that....verse....doesnt....sound....right2....Download....+....Play....Gudda....Gudda....Feat....Lil....Wayne....-....Demolition....Freestyle....Part....1....Gudda....Gudda....Feat....Lil....Wayne....-....Demolition....Freestyle....Part....1....Download....+....Play....Lil....Wayne....-....Demolition....Lil....Wayne....-....Demolition....Download....Show....More....Results....INFO....Jungle....Vibe....-....Music....Hosting....UPLOAD....Listen....lil....wayne....demolition....Online!....Download....lil....wayne....demolition....directly....from....our....siteShare..and..Enjoy:..Tweet..Tags:..demolition..freestyle,..download,..gudda..gudda,..guddaville,..lil..wayne,..listen,..new..songs,..part..1,..part..2,..rebirth,..roller..coaster,..young..money,..young..money..hostpital..lilweezyfan1..this..is..sickboth..ace..tho0.054...Integrate...the...suggestion...into...the...annotation,...keeping...the...contributor...guidelines...in...mind.2...feat...Gudda...Gudda...Lil...Wayne...-...Demolition...Freestyle...ptback..in..07Wayne=The...Mother...fucking...best...J.tThis...Shit...got...me...geeked...for...no...ceiling...the...mixtape...But...damn...wayne...a...fool...for...this...shit...DENDOE!...weezyfbabiee17...GUDDA...GUDDA...A...FUCKIN...BEASTT...Darren...was...that...wayne...cursing...in...the...roller...coaster...snippit?...carter...yeahhh...this...mixtape...would...be...SOOO...much...better...if...they...dropped...it...NODJ...CDQ...like...mastered&.all...these...mixtapes...would...be...ha...wayne2345...straight...fireee!!...What...Gudda?...Talking...about...raping...and...molesting...other...rappers...doesnt...sound...right...GUDDA...GUDDADownload:..Gudda..Gudda....Demolition..Freestyle..Part..1..(Feat..Lil..Wayne)..Download:..Gudda..Gudda....Demolition..Freestyle..Part..2..(Feat..Lil..Wayne)..Download:..Gudda..Gudda....Young..Money..Hostpital..Part..1..(Feat..Lil..Wayne)..Bonus:..Here..is..a..short..snippet..of..a..Lil..Wayne..Rebirth..song..called..Roller..Coaster:..Props..to..WeezyFan..from..the..forumsLil'....Wayne....-....Demolition....Freestyle....Pt2...(Featuring...Lil...Wayne)...Download...+...Play...Gudda...Gudda...-...Demolition...Freestyle...Pt...2...(fthe..was..listenin..to..himself..when..the..carter..3..droppedi....cant....choose....Jbedolla....Lyrics,....Danny!!!....Jocey....Fucking....fire....!....Jocey....paper....chaser....money....runnin....like....andale....!....(:....J.the....has....some....sick....lines....tho1,....Rihanna,....Plays....A....Game....With....Jared....Leto....&....Gets....A....Scare....On....Ellen....1...(feathis..got..thousands..of..unreleased..trackswodi....weak....sauce....guddiac....haha....check....the....shirt....DJSMLLs....can....anyone....tell....me....who....produced....the....demolition....instrumentals?....Related....Posts....Young....Money........Sacrifice....[No....DJ]....[Listen....&....Download]....Young....Money........Girl....You....Know..../....Bed....Rock....Young....Money........Bed....Rock....(Feat....Lloyd)....[CDQ]....Young....Money........RoadBlock....[Full]....[LilWayneHQ.com....Exclusive!]....Lil....Wayne........Bad....[No....DJ]....+....Lifes....2....Short....Social....Networks....Twitter....Facebook....Group....Facebook....Fan....Youtube....RSS....Tumblr....Instagram....Google+....Subscribe....Now....Enter....your....e-mail....address....above....to....get....Lil....Wayne....updates....sent....to....you....via....e-mailJungle..Vibe..Search..Results..for..lil..wayne..demolition..Full..Album..Download..Download..as..Ringtone..+..Play..Gudda..Gudda..-..Demolition..Pt.2..(featplay...pause...mute...unmute...Update...Required...To...play...the...media...you...will...need...to...either...update...your...browser...to...a...recent...version...or...update...your...Flash...pluginThats..how..you..know..anyone..can..sing,..just..get..them..the..right..beat..and..verse&..Also..personally..i..think..gudda..is..good,..plus..he..sounds..clear,..you..can..hear..everysingle..word,..thats..rap..because..you..are..expressing..yourself..so..you..got..make..sure..you..communicate..with..the..audience..!!!..Weezy..F..crazy..AlexxSeddonSubmit....Corrections....Cancel....Audio,....Young....Money....Ent....Previous....Next....Gudda....Gudda....&....Lil....Wayne........Demolition....Freestyle....Part....1....x....Part....2....x....Young....Money....Hostpital....Mon,....Sep....28,....2009....by....Daniel....Mousdell....Here....are....three....songs....which....feature....Lil....Wayne....from....Gudda....Guddas....Guddaville....mixtape....which....dropped....earlier....today....2008....-....2016....LilWayneHQ.com........All....Rights....ReservedLil....Wayne)....DIRTYNO....DJCDQ....Gudda....Gudda....-....Demolition....Freestyle....Pt....2....(ftby..OP..Download..+..Play..Gudda..Gudda..feat..Lil'..Wayne..-..Demolition..Freestyle..(Part..2)..Gudda..Gudda..feat..Lil'..Wayne..-..Demolition..Freestyle..(Part..2)..Download..+..Play..Gudda..Gudda..feat..Lil..Wayne..-..Demolition..Freestyle..Pt..1..Gudda..Gudda..feat..Lil..Wayne..-..Demolition..Freestyle..Pt..1..Download..+..Play..Gudda..Gudda..Feat0.048....Integrate....the....suggestion....into....the....annotation,....keeping....the....contributor....guidelines....in....mindgudda...gudda)...Download...+...Play...Lil...Wayne...-...Demolition...Freestyle...ptAdvisory..-..the..following..lyrics..contain..explicit..language:..(Gudda..Gudda)..mo..money..(uh),..Mo..bitches..mo..worth,..Mo..haters,..equals..mo..snitches,..yea..mo..digits,..no,..mo..commas..me..affiliated..with..trendsetters,..equals..mo..drama..weezy..Obama,..dat-dats..my..co-signa..you..see..Osama,..in-in..my..persona..steamin..like..a..sona,..Im..sick..i..need..a..doctor,..stab..you..before..I..drown..you..now..you..just..another..red..lobster..where..da..bitches..at?..I..need..a..head..doctor..nice..thick..n..red..bitch..you..fuckin..with..a..top..shot-ta..t-t-top..dolla,..nigga..young..money..we..got..old..money,..dont..play..dumb..money..all..black..whips,..all..red..flags..put..that..red..dot..on..yo..head,..play..head..tag..real..niggas..listen,..when..im..preachin..to..em..now..we..all..noe..money..talks,..cuz..im..speakin..to..em(Lil..Wayne)..Uh-Umm..But..I..aint..speaking..to..em..I..call..my..guns..jumpers..cause..my..bullets..just..leaping..to..em..all..you..boys..bustas,..so..soft,..bet..the..wind..blew..em..I..claim..flame,..I..am..just..re-kin-dl-in..my..in-tu-ition..is..get..payed..but..this..glock..will..knock..you..back..to..5th..grade..I,..school..you..niggas..but..none..of..yous..get..A's..got..a..bitch..who..wont..stop..till..everyone..of..us..get..laid..lotta..of..you..niggas..are..son..of..a..bitch..made..and..if..your..girlfriend..utter,..I..cut..her..like..switch..blade,..yeaa..we..ridin..like..roller..blades..now..gon..give..me..head..till..it..fall..off..of..your..shoulders..babe..I..smoke..a..O..all..day,..thats..why..Im..so..away..mentally..mind..blown..now..gon..and..blow..away,..yea..ya'll..niggas..is..super..fake..I..putchu..niggas..on..mute,..then..I..mutilate,..yeaa..I..Mac..like..the..computer..say..my..hoes..cooperate,..I..mean..co-operate..I..dont..know..how..to..say,..oh..but..I..gotta..say..I..just..fo..five..away..till..aint..no..one..alive..to..say..that..I..fo..five'd..away,..then..I..drive..away..paper..chasin..money..runnin..like..andale..better..find..a..way,..better..not..be..in..our..way..I'll..take..your..father..than..Zimbabwe..I..make..it..harder..for..these..wimps..I..stay..on..they..neck..no..lettn..up..and..I..tote..that..can..opener..dont..make..me..bust..ur..7..up..heaven..up,..hell..down,..man..down,..gal..down..and..I..keep..that..hammer..do..you..wanna..get..nailed..down..better..kneel..down,..cause..I..am..da..god..I..am..da..har-dest..motherfucka..to..try..it..before..my..diet..is..ya'll,..I..riot..and..war..fightin..dem..all,..bite'in..dem..all,..giant..or..small,..I..am..a..dog,..I..can..smile..at..dum..bitches..and..brighten..dem..all..I..am..a..hog,..ridin..dem..all..I..just..lay..that..pipe..and..Im..off..call..me..plumber,..and..leave..your..girl..my..number,..humber..I..am..a..bumba,..bee..on..a..humble..your..girlfriend..want..my..pickle..and..my..cucumber..tell..your..boyfriend..I'll..turn..him..to..a..vegetable..break..a..nigga..down..to..a..decimal..Im..tellin..you,..Im..very..cool,..unless..a..fool,..fuckin..up..my..revenue..I..tote..that..watever..dude,..I..shoot..at..watever..dude..just..bought..a..Lamborghini..Murci-el-ago..and..my..girl..from..the..bay..said..is..hella..cool..wheres..the..helipad,..my..helicopter..land..I..shot..the..man,..if..Im..not..the..man,..mhm..do..I..go..in,..or..I..go..in,..Im..not..your..friend,..im..not..your..kin..I..make..your..brain..come..out..your..chin..been..in..the..game..since..the..begnning..Im..all..about..winning..I..look..down..I..see..them,..when..I..look..up..I..dont..see..any..you..pooh..like..Winnie,..do..i..diddy..and..I..just..left,..but..your..boo..right..with..me..and..Im..from..never..do..right..city,..but..dont..get..me..wrong,..Young..Money..Im..gooone..yeaaa,Young..Mulaa..Baabbbyyyyy.. f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 15:14 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La forteresse de Kal Turok Index du Forum -> Zone publique -> Commerce et mercenariat Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
WorkStation[electro] © theme by larme d'ange 2006